What impresses people : the audio world is full of incompetents who neither know nor care what accurate reproduction sounds like and who are bored with lowregtas43
PS Blumlein shuffling is one thing(though there are very few recordings in Blumlein where it is relevant) . Expensive ringing objects in between the speakersregtas43
This is a crackpot item. No sensible person wants to introduce a mechanical-acoustic resonance into an audio system which has an unspecified performance.regtas43
- May 3, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.