Those resonances are "artifacts" and due to the coupler and cavity in the headphone. They are different for every headphone and coupler (and ear). They are toodemianm_1
PS I really find it hard to believe that people will adjust to a 5 dB peak at 10 kHz which many of these headphones seem to have. But as I mentioned earlierregtas43
At the risk of sounding outrageously snobbish, I myself have no interest at all in reproduction of music without acoustic basis. It seems to me that when thereregtas43
- May 3, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.