The question is not one of the abundance or lack thereof of "good listeners". It is far more fundamental than that. Sound from speakers in the front isregtas43
P.S.: I did not mean to say or imply that headphone listening, as usually implemented, gets one as close to the illusion of a concert hall experience as athomasmallin
"At the end the sound balance is really subjective and I get out of that issue." I think that good listeners--that is, listeners who can relate what they hearthomasmallin
- May 3, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.