Perhaps different test signals are used by the Lyngdorf when the crossover function is active, Tony. But so far the test signals I've heard from the Lyngdorfthomasmallin
... Be careful in assuming that delays calculated are actually correct. I presume that the unit does the delays corrections in the same way as the Tact 2.2X -tonycdk
I agree. In fact am considering buying the disc. Nedingridstaysout
- May 3, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.