I noticed that unlike the older DEQ1024, the DEQ2496 does accept 88.2 kHz sampling. On Mon, Aug 3, 2015 at 3:36 PM, mike@... [regsaudioforum]thomasmallin
This does look interesting. It's not clear if it can be used in the digital domain but presented with various sample rates? That would happen, e.g., ifmike44402903
Thanks for the information. I figured this must exist but I do not "do phones". All you need is a test CD, and off to the audio store. (if there are any leftregtas43
- May 3, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.