I arrived at what I consider to be a satisfactory set up for my digital audio system some time ago (my analogue system has been improved more recently), andingridstaysout
This is seriously unlikely unless the previous DAC was broken, that two DACs differed seriously in boominess of bass on the level of room/speaker errors. Didregtas43
Hi Hans-Martin, Thanks for the info and the tip, I hadn't though of that. Yesterday I took delivery of a new DAC which seems to have cured themusica_pt
- May 3, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.