Telarc

    Message 1 of 52 , Jun 17, 2006
      I am curious. Would any of you say that you really hear serious
      digital problems with the CDs of Telarc that are made from DSD masters
      (which is all the recent ones)? Do you really listen to that sound and
      think how much nicer in some sense vinyl is?

      REG
    • Kim Rochat
      Message 52 of 52 , Mar 29, 2013
        It's a free download at
        http://www.theabsolutesound.com/buyers_guides/17/download/pdf/

        and includes REG's reviews of the PSB Imagine T2 and Sony SS-AR2 as
        part of the115 pages of speaker info.

        Kim