RE: [regsaudioforum] Re: nonaudio(fair warning)

  • Charlie Daniell
    Message 1 of 164 , May 1, 2006

      You had to know this subject would result in verbal fisticuffs.

      Neal, I can guarantee you that Tom is steadfast, (to say the least,) in his beliefs and he probably meant that to sound less condescending than it did. While not asked to speak for him, I can observe that he, (like most fundamentalists,) sees the world in Black and White.

      Personally, I swim in a world of gray.

      I don’t see any easy answers to much of anything, and the emperor is usually naked.

      Charlie

      Message 164 of 164 , Jun 8, 2008
        Greetings, All -

        FYI, there are two articles in the July HFN which may be of interest to some -
        On page 96, Audio Explained is an article which discusses musical pitch, melody, tone chroma, octaves, timbre, perfect fifth and fourth,rhythm and perfect pitch just to mention...well, most of them, really.....
        And on page 100 there's an article on moving magnet matters such as Shure V15 replacements and alternatives (Ortofon and Rega).

        Rod
        Sydney Australia

        www.yahoo7.com.au/mail