Re: nonaudio(fair warning)

    Message 1 of 164 , Apr 30, 2006
      not audio! Fair warning!

      This is somewhat exaggerated to my mind. No one has been put in jail
      or otherwise punished for not being a true believer here in the USA.

      I am not a fan of the current administration, but really one cannot
      get away with all that much abuse in this direction in the USA.

      REG

      --- In regsaudioforum@yahoogroups.com, "tonycdk" <tcdk@...> wrote:

      > Seperation of church and state is a myth. Our present
      > administration reminds me more of the Taliban (different religion
      > of course) than anything normally regarded as "political".
      >

      > Tony
      >

      > --- In regsaudioforum@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Tuck"
      > <rtuck@> wrote:
      > >
      > > What is even more worrying is that religious groups have far
      > more power in
      > > the US, where church and state are separated, than they do in
      > the UK, where
      > > we have a national church integrated with the monarchy.

    • Rod Hill
      Message 164 of 164 , Jun 8, 2008
        Greetings, All -

        FYI, there are two articles in the July HFN which may be of interest to some -
        On page 96, Audio Explained is an article which discusses musical pitch, melody, tone chroma, octaves, timbre, perfect fifth and fourth,rhythm and perfect pitch just to mention...well, most of them, really.....
        And on page 100 there's an article on moving magnet matters such as Shure V15 replacements and alternatives (Ortofon and Rega).

        Rod
        Sydney Australia

        www.yahoo7.com.au/mail