Question re: DSPeaker Antimode 2 Dual Core

  • Richard Carroll
    Message 1 of 5 , May 14, 2014
      There is a digital out connection:  can digital inputs be used with the unit 'equalizing' the signal and then direct it out via the digital out (so that a separate DAC can be used)?  So this would mean that the DSPeaker would be inserted between the digital source and the DAC with the signal then going to the pre.  Is this possible?

      Regards,    Rich
      Message 2 of 5 , May 14, 2014
        Yes, certainly.  The problem, if you consider it one, is that the only digital inputs are USB and toslink, and the only digital out is toslink.