Haooy New Year!

    Message 1 of 41 , Dec 31, 2013

      Happy New Year to All!

      Arbitrarily chosen though the day is, we need some kind of day to pause and reflect and plan for the next period. So here we are.

      Resolutions?: Mine are always the same, starting with: Help the dogs.

      And there is room in them for trying to write accurate audio reviews.

      About audio itself: I would suggest the Biblical (Mark 9:50) "Have salt in yourselves."

      Believe what you know is true and be not distracted by pretentious piffle.

      Perhaps that is not bad in life as a whole!

      Happy New Year to everyone.

      REG

    • tonycdk
      Message 41 of 41 , Jan 7, 2014

        Hi Richard

        XLD (a free Mac Program) is as good as EAC.  I use both.

        Tony