Reference Recordings Strauss SACD

  • regsrus2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 19, 2013

      Hello, All.  Has anyone heard the recent RR "Fresh" recording of Strauss tone poems?  How well does it approximate the sound of the real thing?

      David in NC

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 19, 2013

        This is RR in name only-no Keith Johnson, no Tam Henderson,. just some other outfit with the RR brand put on. The playing and interpretation seemed to me just fine. The sound... well Keith Johnson it is not.