Re: DSD vs PCM

  • palisadespaige
    Message 1 of 10 , May 31, 2005
      Robert gave me the German article and I said I would read it and
      translate it if I could. I have been so busy.....will try to get to
      it pronto and post it .........But translating stuff with technical
      talk is difficult......However, I have my trusty Duden.........

      Paige

      --- In regsaudioforum@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Tuck" <rtuck@t...>
      wrote:

      > Yip
      >
      > I forgot the translate webpage option in babel fish
      >
      > http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr
      >
      > Richard

      Service.

      Service.