Philly Ondines on HP's Super SACD list

  • Peter
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2 12:52 PM
      > no one much liked the [Ondine] recordings at the time as far as I can tell,and
      I don't think they made much of an immpression on anyone
      (except Peter apparently)

      Three additional Ondine/Eschenbach/Philadelphia SA-CDs (all hybrid 5.0 multichannel) made HP’s TAS 2007 Super SACD list:
      Barber Toccata Festiva (ODE 1094)
      Tchaikovsky Symphony No. 4 (ODE 1104)
      Tchaikovsky Symphony No. 5 (ODE 1076)