Re: [regsaudioforum] Telarc

  • Peter
    Message 1 of 82 , Mar 28, 2013
      > No, I do not care. But some of my favorite recordings are mono.  Ken Holder Old Guy

      I agree with the Old Guy (I'm allowed to call Ken an Old Guy--I'm one too.)
      Message 82 of 82 , Mar 16, 2016
        Yes, that is the one I linked to for Glenn Gould talking about Richard Strauss.  Here is the link again:

        On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 9:13 AM, Robert Jorgensen robert.jorgensen@... [regsaudioforum] <regsaudioforum@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Is this the one your thinking of? :

        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZC3onaVd7w

        Greetings from Brussels

        Robert

        On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 1:51 PM, Alan Jordan aljordan@... [regsaudioforum] <regsaudioforum@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        "People should watch this because even if one is uninterested in Gould's views of Strauss, the video contains a truly great performance
        of the (first movement of the) Strauss violin and piano sonata,
        with Shumsky, one the legendary violinists. Have a listen and you will see why the legend..."

        I must have missed the link of what to watch. Could you resend it?

        Thanks,
        Alan