Re: Cable talk

  • Roscoe
    Message 1 of 51 , Feb 23, 2013
      Sorry for the slow reply, Kevin. And to the rest of this thread, sorry for going OT:

      I am running the DP-8 with a Townshend Rock 7 turntable (between this arm, table and my Dual Core, I am becoming a real REG fanboy). My cart is a ZYX 4D. I also have a Dyna XX-2 MkII that I need to get rebuilt by SoundSmith (why I left it on the table when my roommate was throwing a party is beyond me. Lesson painfully learned). I hope to eventually grab a mono cart too (need to start researching them). Love that the Moerch has the ability to use multiple armwands, with a range of effective masses no less.

      --- In regsaudioforum@yahoogroups.com, "kevindoyle.forum" <doyle.kevin@...> wrote:

      > Anyway, congrats on the new Moerch. What table/cartridge are you using it with?

    • k3ox
      Message 51 of 51 , Feb 28, 2013
        If he wanted to sell them to me, it would be (smile).

        Kevin