Re: [regsaudioforum] OT: New York City first trip

  • Bob Stern
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 20, 2013
      Scalpers standing outside the concert halls used to be a great source for last minute tickets back when I used to visit New York 20 years ago. Perhaps others here can comment on whether that remains true today.

      Except for exceptionally high demand concerts, the prices generally were face value with no markup. The scalpers made their profit by buying the tickets at a discount. You need to pay with cash, of course. I never was cheated with counterfeit tickets.

      Bob Stern