SOH and Sibelius

  • mm
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2013
      16th Feb - will be at the 2pm matinee at Sydney Opera House, premium seats.
      I hope the concert hall live up to its reputation.

      Sibelius Kullervo.

      My annual Chinese Year Year Holidays.

      Adelaide 3 days.
      Sydney 6 days. Putting up at friend's place.

      Any good concert halls in Athens and in Tuscany in Northern Italy?
      That will be in Oct/Nov, doing the East Med.cruise, followed by a week's stay in Tuscany.
      Class Reunion's occasion. We have kept in touch all these years.