RE: [regsaudioforum] IMG00031-20130125-1506.jpg [1 Attachment]

  • Charles Daniell
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 25, 2013

      The state of Georgia, (my home,) would seem to be intent on making “music educator” an oxymoron. First school funds cut, it seems.

      Plenty of money for sports, though…

      Charlie

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 25, 2013
        Yup! It appears we're in for the inevitable school budget cuts for arts programs which occur about every decade! And the arts teachers will, again, be asked to "justify" the very jobs they were hired to do in the first place. But, is anyone really surprised? Just look at our value system!!!

        Al

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 25, 2013

          Reminds me of something on a still larger scale.....

          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Glenfiddich_Distillery_stills_hall.jpg
          :-)

          Fred

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 26, 2013