IMG00029-20130117-1813.jpg

  • Bomwell, Alan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 17, 2013
    Here is just the left channel plus sub with no EQ applied.

    Al
    Message 2 of 3 , Jan 17, 2013
      this looks MUCH more plausible.
      Sorry I did not notice that the
      other was both channels combined.
      REG

      --- In regsaudioforum@yahoogroups.com, "Bomwell, Alan" wrote:

      > Here is just the left channel plus sub with no EQ applied.
      >
      > Al

    • Bomwell, Alan
      Message 3 of 3 , Jan 17, 2013
        REG, please don't be sorry for MY ignorance! However, I did learn a lot...maybe some others here did too. :)

        My best...Al