Naim

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2013
      I do not see how a company can be taken
      seriously that puts out something like this
      http://www.stereophile.com/content/naim-nbl-loudspeaker-measurements

      Weird stuff.

      REG
    • Alan Jordan

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 9, 2013
          Manufactured to a very high standard, and with heroic and successful efforts made to control cabinet resonances, the NBL's idiosyncratic measured performance strongly mandates careful auditioning.

          This is a quote from Atkinson at the end of the measurements.

          I should say so! This speaker is really outrageous.

          Some things should just be ignored.

          REG