Re: [regsaudioforum] Re: Outrageous

    Message 1 of 46 , Dec 11, 2012
      Well Tom, there's no greater priority than safety and I could have written far more.

      I should clarify that "A cause of rejectable insurance claims" reletes to my understanding that operating equipment with the cover removed may be sufficient reason for an insurance company to wriggle out of paying fully in event of claim.
      And in the legal sense, isn't there implied or actual contract between maker and owner where responsibilitues of warranty and support are voided by tampering or misuse?

      I mean, really, you seem unaccepting of the considerable qualities of what you painstakingly chose.  Does your equipment not yet reveal that greater differences are between recordings?

      Hmmmm??

      :-)

      Fred.

      Message 46 of 46 , Dec 14, 2012
        Never mind Fred. As Miss Marple said - "Good advice is hardly ever listened too, but that's no reason for not giving it."

        Laurie