Re: THE SHOW at Newport 2012

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2012
      Interesting to see this report-- in that they seem
      to have skipped most of the things
      that I thought were interesting and spent time
      on things that I thought were not too interesting at all
      (at a quick look--maybe I overlooked some coverage).
      I did see one thing there that I unfortunately missed
      (the big Sonus Fabers). Next time!

      My progress through these shows is
      slow--I keep running into old friends
      with whom I need to visit and people
      who specifically want me to come and
      see their stuff, and then I have
      to listen seriously to be polite. It takes time.
      It is hard just to go bing bing bing
      through rooms without being very impolite
      But I did hear some interesting things
      besides Alex's room.
      Time for class. But I shall be back
      with some more comments later.