Re: SigTech still made?

  • Jim Schaeffer
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2012
      I'm on the Board of the SigTech successor company and the product has not been made in at least 12 years.  The former president, Burke Mathes retired and Ron Genereux turned his attention to USB DACs.

      Interestingly, we were successful in attracting the attention of the Wall Street Journal when Ron developed the USB DAC. The writer came over the factory to learn about the DAC and Ron showed this with the SigTech. The WSJ writer became so intrigued with the SigTech that he devoted almost a full page to that and nothing to the world's first USB DAC! Even at that point, the SigTech had not been made for about two years.

      Jim Schaeffer