Re: Happy New Year!

  • musica_pt
    Message 1 of 29 , Jan 1, 2012
      A nice song for getting the year off to a good start ;-)

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlBiLNN1NhQ

      Best,
      Ricardo
    • Ken Holder
      Message 2 of 29 , Jan 1, 2012
        At 08:59 PM 12/31/2011, Robert wrote:

        >Happy New Year! to everybody.
        >May your treble be sweet and extended,
        >your midrange pure and neutral,
        >your lower mids and upper bass
        >full and natural, and your bass
        >going on down forever in 2012.
        >
        >And more seriously, may you keep your heart
        >open to the spirit music and to those in need of
        >your help, of all species.
        >
        >Happy New Year!
        >
        >REG

        Amen to that!

        Ken Holder
      • listentwice2002
        Message 3 of 29 , Jan 2, 2014
          Hi Kevin
          Ripping CDs and playing from harddisc without optical problems and related jitter and error correction has many advantages.
          I have corrected polarity when required and treated my favourite files with Shuffling, finally EQed to my liking  so I can play a personalized version that meets my taste and all my requirements.
          My CD-player is rarely in use now.

          In former years I hoped not to become victim of a car crash, now its the harddisc crash...
          br HM
        • kevindoyle.forum
          Message 4 of 29 , Jan 2, 2014

            That's funny, HM.  Make sure you're backing up regularly!

            The only thing that holds me back from having everything ripped is laziness, otherwise my CD player would be collecting dust, too.  But, I am lazy and it still gets plenty of use.

          • tonycdk
            Message 5 of 29 , Jan 2, 2014

              HM

              Could you remind us of exactly how to process shuffling

              Tony

            • listentwice2002
              Message 6 of 29 , Jan 3, 2014
                Hi Tony
                I use Adobe Audition 3.0 - the required stereo tool is not included with later versions.
                Details sent with private mail
                br HM