Re: [regsaudioforum] test

    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 29, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 50 KB

    Yahoo's sporadic strangenesses have transferred your twelve more recent posts to my Yahoo!.mail Spam folder.

    See attached crop showing how annotated....
     "This message contains blocked images" - but no images can be found.

    Fred.

    Message 2 of 13 , Sep 29, 2011
      Well, there were no images of any sort--that I attached!

      Yahoo sometimes just loses control it seems.

      REG

      Message 3 of 13 , Sep 30, 2011
        Evidently and never an image found attached either.
        I was going to suggest contacting the Yahoo helpdesk but your most recent posts are now appearing correctly.
        Did you do anything?

        Fred.

        Well, there were no images of any sort--that I attached!

        Yahoo sometimes just loses control it seems.

        REG

        --- In regsaudioforum@yahoogroups.com, Fred <glenndriech@...> wrote:

        > Yahoo's sporadic strangenesses have transferred your twelve more recent posts to my Yahoo!.mail Spam folder.
        >
        > See attached crop showing how annotated....
        >  "This message contains blocked images" - but no images can be found.
        >
        > Fred.
        >

        > >________________________________

      • HM
        Message 4 of 13 , Oct 1, 2011
          All other Yahoogroups I attend to come with a bottom line :
          BR HM

          > Evidently and never an image found attached either.
          > I was going to suggest contacting the Yahoo helpdesk but your most recent posts are now appearing correctly.
          > Did you do anything?
          >
          > Fred.
          >

          > >________________________________

        • laurie483000
          Message 5 of 13 , Oct 1, 2011
            Not sure if worth describing, but the easiest way to send images in 'another' Yahoo Group is to send messages by e-mail and simply attach image files as for any other e-mail. However these images can only be seen by members who choose to receive Yahoo messages by e-mail - not visible by internet. Then image size then becomes an issue as not everyone is on broadband so image size has been limited bo 50K by the moderator on that group.

            There aren't anything like as many images flying around on hifi groups and I wouldn't want to encourage that practice here as I prefer to access these messages by the internet. So may be not worth mentioning after all.

            Laurie

            --- In regsaudioforum@yahoogroups.com, Fred <glenndriech@...> wrote:

            > Evidently and never an image found attached either.
            > I was going to suggest contacting the Yahoo helpdesk but your most recent posts are now appearing correctly.
            > Did you do anything?
            >
            > Fred.

          • Robert Greene
            Message 6 of 13 , Aug 24, 2012