Re: Spotify arrives: a new era

  • kimrochat
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 31, 2011
      --- In regsaudioforum@yahoogroups.com, Kim Rochat <krochat@...> wrote:

      > I recently unpacked my turntable and last 1000 LPs ...
      > Now I'll have to go back through my collection so see which ones are
      > on Spotify,

      A follow-up on this. I've been going through my 60's-80's folk and rock albums and Spotify only has about 1/3 of them. Also, there are no Beatles or Pink Floyd.

      And at least one album that Spotify does have is a vinyl rip of an LP that wasn't in great shape. Sorry that I didn't note which one it was.

      Anyway...very interesting,

      Kim