Re: [regsaudioforum] Re: The Current Issue of TAS

  • Uli Brueggemann
    Message 1 of 37 , Mar 3, 2011
      The same author has published a similar paper in English
      www.melaudia.net/zdoc/jml_crossovers_etf04.pdf

      Uli

      Message 37 of 37 , Mar 6, 2011
        No apology needed!

        People who make such recordings for some reason
        regard 60 degrees as a theoretical ideal(which
        of course it is not, not for any particular purpose,
        it is just a convention). So if you want to hear
        what they heard, you could try that.

        But as we were discussing, there is no playback paradigm.
        There is no set up where recording the playback would produce
        the original recording for example.

        REG