Re: recording of interest(to say the least)

    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 15, 2010
      Absolutely!
      Fine sound, excellent playing.
      My personal feeling is the Schelomo
      is a sort of pinnacle of Bloch's inspiration
      and calls forth the best in performers.
      But Voice in the Wilderness is well worth
      having.
      (As far as I know, they were recorded by the
      same people. In their original form, they
      were together, V in W being the flip side
      of Schelomo. But in CD reissue , they got separated[

      REG