Re: [regsaudioforum] Re: Sideways photos?

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2010
    Is the attached file any better?

    Fred.

    --- On Wed, 1/9/10, Robert <regonaudio@...> wrote:

    From: Robert <regonaudio@...>
    Subject: [regsaudioforum] Re: Sideways photos?
    To: regsaudioforum@yahoogroups.com
    Date: Wednesday, 1 September, 2010, 18:26

    Thanks for all the suggestions.
    The problem is that in my local environment,
    e.g., when I put the beauteous Morgan up as
    my computer screen picture, she was oriented
    correctly.
    But when I uploaded her to Yahoo, suddenly
    she was not.
    I thought maybe this had to do with the fact
    that the original photo was square or maybe even
    a little taller than it was wide.
    So I went back and made a framed photo that is
    definitely(including the frame)
    wider than it is tall.
    But this one got turned sideways by Yahoo,too!

    The thing came out of the camera fine--correct orientation--
    and has been fine ever since--until Yahoo got ahold of it.

    REG

    Message 2 of 7 , Sep 1, 2010
      This worked! The thumbnail is sideways
      but when one clicks for full size it comes out right
      Thank you very much.

      Is she not beautiful?