Re: [regsaudioforum] live music

    Message 1 of 28 , Apr 10, 2010
      ".....used as waiting time on the telphone music and so on. The devaluation of recorded music is profound."

      That made me smile :-)

      After years of an investment company playing the same-same telephone music, I asked what it was and could they not change it?

      Callgirl in India contacted London office and after the usual thousand pardons for the long wait.....

      "It takes from Wonderland by Michael Nyman" said she "What you suggest we replace it musics with"?

      "Overture of the thieving Magpie by Rossini" said I.

      To which she responded "Is there anything else we can help you with"?

      Ah well....

      Fred.