Re: [regsaudioforum] Re: Re silky massed strings

  • Bomwell, Alan
    Message 1 of 148 , Feb 1, 2009
      Re: [regsaudioforum] Re: Re silky massed strings

      Now we know where all the Cleveland money went :)

      Al
      Sent via BlackBerry Wireless handheld

      Message 148 of 148 , Mar 2, 2009

        I enjoy a self flagellation ritual, while promising to index my collection, each time that I have to search for something.

        I think I will join the Procrastination Society, tomorrow.

        Charlie