Re: Happy New Year !

  • Robert Greene
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2009
      Thank you. I am glad that you are enjoying our forum. I am ,too.

      I love those New Years concerts.
      I would really like actually to go to one.
      But so far, no luck.
      Maybe after I retire!(many years from now--
      but the concerts are it seems eternal).
      Happy New Year!

      REG

      --- In regsaudioforum@yahoogroups.com, David Ethève