Re: expensive speakers

  • jeff stake
    Message 1 of 43 , Nov 30, 2008
      thanks Dave.
      Have you measured the depth of the bass you get out of the system?

      --- In regsaudioforum@yahoogroups.com, kingphoto@... wrote:

      > Sorry, I wasn't clear. Two cabinets per stereo amp channel, one
      stereo amp per side.

      > In series two drivers per cab sum to approx nominal 12 ohms, so two
      cabs paralleled are about 6 ohms, a nice easy load. One stout mono amp
      can run the entire stack also, all four cabs parallel to about 3 ohms.

      > Dave

      Scaenas,

    • Richard Tuck
      Message 43 of 43 , Dec 4, 2008
        I got a call from Doreen (Bandor), for quite a time she worked for Goodmans
        and had lab with Ted Jordan, in the next lab on one side and Laurie Fincham
        on the other. She has some tales to tell.

        Richard