Re: [regsaudioforum] hearing differences of the spatial sort

  • Goran Finnberg
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2007
      REG:

      > So it could be true that the fact that people
      > have differing reactions to intensity steereo
      > (Blumlein) versus time of arrival stereo
      > (spaced mikes) was associated to how they were
      > as far as time /intensity trading ratio.

      All comparisions that I´ve seen of coincident miking techniques,
      including Blumlein fig of 8, all rank at the bottom of the scale
      compared to spaced omni miking.

      --
      Best,

      Goran Finnberg
      The Mastering Room AB
      Goteborg
      Sweden

      E-mail: mastering@...

      Learn from the mistakes of others, you can never live long enough to
      make them all yourself. - John Luther
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2007
        Scale for what? Correct location of sources, say?
        Or are we talking about the listener preference question?

        REG

        --- In regsaudioforum@yahoogroups.com, Goran Finnberg <mastering@...>