Re: [regsaudioforum] Garrard 301 Question

    Message 1 of 212 , Dec 1, 2006
      Six times called and if not engaged, an answering
      machine assured they'd get back to the caller.

      I could be out, busy, in the bath or not actively
      aligned to the subject to make the best of the
      conversation. E-mail seems a good compromise.

      Regards,

      Fred.

      --- robert jorgensen <robert.jorgensen@...>

    • nedmast2@aol.com
      Message 212 of 212 , Dec 13, 2006
        I seem to remember something about the difficulty involved in forming/incorporating  the beads into the Radial driver; it was such that - rather than trying to repeat the process as Radial drivers were needed - many, many drivers were produced and now sit in storage awaiting production needs.  So, barring a greater demand than anticipated, Harbeth may not need to repeat the costly and difficult process again.  As always, I could be wrong. . .

        Ned