50475Re: [regsaudioforum] SynRTA now working here!

  • Ted Rook
    Aug 8, 2014
      That's great news!

      regarding refining, now that the you have a window into the quantifiable, the big things that
      affect what you see are the room, the speaker position and the mic position.

      According to Robert our ears are mainly sensitive to changes affecting about 1/3octave so
      that is the picture that matters, the details visible at 1/24 and 1/48 are interesting but it is not
      advisable to attempt to fix things on that scale.

      Ted

      On 7 Aug 2014 at 17:16, wooftweet@... [regsaudioforum] wrote:

      > Not sure what I did to get it stable, but probably adjusting all the
      > computer's audio settings.
      > I played with it for a couple of hours, long enough to begin to get
      > comfortable with it, but still need
      > to learn how to refine the outcome further.
      > David iin NC

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic