50468A Cure for Transformer Hum

  • mike44402903
    Aug 7, 2014
      In my quiet listening room, transformer hum from the Marsh A440s amp is audible -- and annoying. Background noise is always bad, but tonal noise seems infinitely worse.

      In other rooms where I've use the Marsh, normal background noise masks the hum.

      I'm happy to say, I just found a cure. A "HumDinger" from Audio by Van Alstine has completely killed the hum. Since this is not the first piece of gear I've owned with this issue, I thought I might not be alone, and some of you would like to know about this great, inexpensive device.

      Mike
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic