50452Re: Infinity Primus 363

  • regsrus2000
    Aug 7, 2014

      Robert, thanks so much for all of that.  Just out of curiosity, did you happen to check the speakers to see how closely pair-matched they were?  I just arbitrarily marked one with a piece of red electrical tape on the back as my right-channel speaker to make sure not to inadvertently switch them at some point in the future.  But maybe that wasn't necessary.

      Re: the bumpiness in the 500-to-1kHz octave, were the deviations from flat consistent with what was in JA's published response curve?  (In other words, is it the same from room to room, or is it likely to be considerably different in different rooms?)

      David in NC

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic