48431RE: sealed boxes

  • musica_pt
    Feb 16, 2014
      Most of you have far more experience in these matters so it's very possible that my judgement is being  limited by my ignorance but I have been ver positively impressed by the few sealed box speakers I have listened to and my reference speaker for bass reproduction is the original sealed box BnW801.
      I find that the level of "clarity" and "fullness" it achieves is just as good with the percussive sound of the timpani as with the legato sound of the cellos and double basses played with the bow.
      This speaker also has a very smooth tweeter.

      Cheers,
      Ricardo
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic