48430RE: Marsh A400s Solid-State Amplifier

    Feb 15 9:38 PM

      It has been a while but as I recall this struck me as a well designed amplifier at the time. My recollection is that it was a techno accurate amplfier rather than anything contoured in any way to sound "good". Something like the Brystons. The Brystons have the advantage of being guaranteed forever effectively--20 years nominally. forever in practice. Worth a thought. It is unclear that Marsh will exist that long(and i do not know how long their warranty was, nor whether it transfers with the products) . Worth a thought. But it was a well designed amplifier I thought at the time.  The Audiogon price seems reasonable