      From: "Edward_Wu@..." <Edward_Wu@...>
      To: regsaudioforum@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, December 5, 2013 10:37 AM
      Subject: [regsaudioforum] Stereophile's component of the year (KEF LS50)

      Hi Mike

      You asked in the original thread whether I've heard the KEF LS50s.  I haven't, but I remembered Robert's reaction the first time someone posted the Stereophile measurements here.

      I have heard Gradient's Prelude speaker (discontinued), a small coaxial that apparently uses a similar driver as the head unit of the Revolution.  It sounds well balanced to me, but I've never seen measurements for it.

      Best
      Edward
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic