47621Re: [regsaudioforum] RE: Stereophile's compoent of the year...

  • Michael Gillman
    Dec 4, 2013
      The thread was broken when someone replied and I didn't see the other posts on the Emotvia till after I had replied. The perils of using the email interface rather than the web one.

      Sorry.

      On Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 5:06 PM, Roscoe "Trey" Nicholson <roscoeiii@...> wrote:

      Mike,

      Are you referring to the Emotiva or the KEF? The LS50s sound fabulous. I had a pair shortly for a second system. They are great and I hope to have a pair again when circumstances permit.

      On the Emotivas, they have a 30 day trial period, IIRC.

      On Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 7:00 PM, <mprager@...> wrote:

      I'm guessing these are OEMed for Emotiva by a pro monitor supplier. The tweeters look a lot like the ones in ADAM powered monitors.

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic