      To: region11hsers@yahoogroups.com
      From: gmjeffrey03@...
      Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 23:11:53 -0500
      Subject: Re: [region11hsers] RE: February Contra Dance

      Yes I would like to know ages as well. I have a 13 & 14 year old

      Thanks
      Myranda Jeffrey

      On Jan 23, 2014, at 6:28 AM, Stacey Roberts <stacey65473@...> wrote:

      Jennifer,

      I'm not sure what the age range is on the dance.  You can contact Sean & Lara directly at kingsfriendmusic@... for all of the specifics regarding that.  Hope that helps.

      Stacey

      To: region11hsers@yahoogroups.com
      From: powellchristianacademy@...
      Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 10:29:54 -0800

      Is there a certain age that can attend? I have a 8 year old and a 9 1/2 year old... Are they to young? Thanks in advance!

      -Jennifer P.

      Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

      Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 11:10:04 -0800
      From: kingsfriendmusic@...
      Subject: February Contra Dance

      Hello Dancers,

      Valentine's Day is not too far off and we have just the thing to get the mood set, yes, a Dance!
      Mark your calendars for February 7th, the first Friday of the month.  7-10ish p.m.

      Please forward this email and attached Flyer to all who might be interested.  The more on the floor, the better for all.

      Until then,
      Sean&Lara

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic