      Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 21:23:56 -0700
      From: kingsfriendmusic@...
      Subject: Music Information

      Hello,

      Please post and forward the following information to any and all whom you think might be interested.  We target the homeschooling community but don't exclude anyone who might be interested in studying music regardless of age or educational choices.

      Thank you,
      Lara & Sean Capparuccia

      1. The Spring concert of the students of Kingsfriend Music will be held Tuesday evening, June 3rd, at 6:00 at Richlands United Methodist Church.  You are cordially invited to attend.

      2. Kingsfriend Music is currently enrolling for Summer classes and lessons.
          We offer private instruction in piano, voice, guitar, electric bass, saxophone, recorder/penny whistle, and beginning band instruments as well as group guitar, group percussion, and group recorder.  The fee for lessons is $15/ weekly 1/2-hour lesson.
           Hello!Music is a general music class for 3-year olds through 3rd grade.  (Classes will be created based on age range of participants.)  In this class we will have fun exploring the melody, meter, and movement of music.  $20/ month.
           Summer Instrument Intro is a 6-8 week series of lessons designed to introduce students to various band instruments affording them the opportunity to "try out" different instruments if they are unsure of what they want to study.  Private lesson fee applies.
           Music Theory will be a 1-hour weekly class at the lower intermediate level designed for students who have some musical background.  This is an academic "pencil and paper" class that will help all music students better understand the theory behind the music they make and the instruments they play.  $25/month

      To register or for questions please contact Kingsfriend Music at 910.548.0505, and please visit our website kingsfriendmusic.com