Re: Do you like a Big, Beautiful Fat Reg

  • abrnl
    Message 1 of 84 , Sep 2, 2001
      Reggie is an absolute beauty, you have got to see her in person to appreciate her beauty, she always looks great and always will, I would sure love to see her in the wwf.
    • galvestongiant
      Message 84 of 84 , Jan 11, 2002
        "I have erotic dreams of her evry night. She's so sexy. I dream about taking her from behind and slap that big ass. "<br><br>It's such a shame I got her first isn't it?