Re: Do you like a Big, Beautiful Fat Reg

  • politburro
    Message 1 of 84 , Aug 23, 2001
      fred-<br><br> personally, i'm totally down with
      what you're saying.<br> it seems as though the
      fixation society (or pre-fab popular society to be more
      precise) has with the lean and busty swimsuit wire-women
      fantasy never goes away. in the glitz of pro wrestling,
      if you are not sporting some "feminized" look or
      enhanced fake triple-c's (although reggie is naturally
      lush) then you are even more marginalized, unmarketable
      and get branded as some surly or brutish character
      just to stay in the biz. <br> i love the "new" reggie,
      as much as i loved the old. it's sad that she has to
      remain in japan just to get fans that appreciate her
      talent and do not criticize her for her physique.<br>
      maybe america doesn't deserve her as she is. but then,
      as in the case with chyna before she went slim and
      glam, she was too much for some ignorant fans before
      she gained weight simply because of her gorgous
      muscularity.<br> whatever. at least she's appreciated here.<br>
      hope the next message following this doesn't come
      after 3 months!<br> be cool. e-mail comments to
      me.<br><br>-mark
    • galvestongiant
      Message 84 of 84 , Jan 11, 2002
        "I have erotic dreams of her evry night. She's so sexy. I dream about taking her from behind and slap that big ass. "<br><br>It's such a shame I got her first isn't it?