Announcement To Group Members - Viewing The Groups Catfighting Video Collection, 2/1/2012, 10:15 am

  • reggiebennettsplace@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2012
      Reminder from: reggiebennettsplace Yahoo! Group

      Title: Announcement To Group Members - Viewing The Groups Catfighting Video Collection

      Date: Wednesday February 1, 2012
      Time: 10:15 am - 11:30 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every day.
      Location: http://www.ChicksCatFighting.com/freevids.html
      Street: Click The Link Below To Access The Groups Uncensored Hardcore Catfighting Video Collection
      City State Zip: http://www.ChicksCatFighting.com/freevids.html
      Phone: http://www.ChicksCatFighting.com/freevids.html
      Notes: Update To The Group - In order to better protect minors, we have moved most of our HD Hardcore Catfighting, Female Wrestling, Mixed Wrestling, Mud Wrestling, and Sexy Female Street Scrapping Videos to our FREE password protected sister site at

      http://www.ChicksCatFighting.com/freevids.html

      Click This Link To Get Your FREE Password To Our Collection Of Hardcore Uncensored Sexy Catfighting Videos

      This site is 100% FREE to all active members, the only requirements are: Your Yahoo profile MUST contain your age and you must verify your age at the site. Once you have done that you can continue to enjoy the entire collection of Catfighting videos, all at no charge!

      Again this offer is 100% FREE for our group members, just another way for us to say Thank You for making this group what it is today! Enjoy!

      ***YOU MUST BE A CURRENT GROUP MEMBER TO OBTAIN YOUR FREE PASS***