Do you like a Big, Beautiful Fat Reggie?

  • aiiiiee
    Message 1 of 84 , Jun 28, 2001
      Reggie Bennett has always been a beautiful,
      larger girl, and she put on a lot more
      weight/girth/muscle as time went on. For a guy who is crazy about
      big-to-very-big women, this was my own personal dream come
      true!<br><br>As a guy who is crazy about big-to-very-big women,
      also, however, I constantly am aware of how most of
      society doesn't share my tastes, in fact, condemn these
      women (and sometimes we who desire them). Constant
      jokes, references to how a woman "let herself go", the
      seemingly Universal Notion that someone Wants a skinny
      model and are in some horrific predicament if "stuck"
      with a fat one is all we're ever are exposed to. If
      someone accepts a big woman and/or her admirer, they're
      still regarded priovately as the ones with the "strange
      and freaky" take on life and preferences that the
      average person could never understand.<br><br>I would
      think that this had to be going through Reggie's mind
      as she got bigger, was sent to Japan where her
      opponents she'd crush became smaller (much less than half
      her size/weight), AND the popular women wrestlers in
      the American Big Leagues (WWF and the other such
      abominations) became more buff with no body fat and supposedly
      more desirable. To put Reggie in the ring with one of
      those women would have had an American audience turn
      against her as the Fat, Bad character, or one to be
      sympathized with.<br><br>Of course, this all makes my blood
      boil!<br><br>We're all here on this site because we're Reggie fans,
      so be Honest; did it bother you when Reggie gained
      weight, or, like me, did it just make the most beautiful
      woman in the world Better? Jokes about her abound on
      wrestling chat rooms and websites, but we're here as fans
      who support her, so you can be as candid as you want.
      conversation going, here,<br><br>Fred
    • galvestongiant
      Message 84 of 84 , Jan 11, 2002
        "I have erotic dreams of her evry night. She's so sexy. I dream about taking her from behind and slap that big ass. "<br><br>It's such a shame I got her first isn't it?