Free Password to view my movie

  • backbedofdadstruck1
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2003
      So here is the deal, I made a some fast cash a few weeks ago making a movie. They told me that the more people that watch my movie the more money I would get sent to me later. The name of the movie is "We Love Lovette" it is located at

      http://www.HotPersonalAd.com/landing.asp?afl=TYHO

      Use my username "lovette" and password "moviestar"

      it is about 8 minutes long and guaranteed to get you off, well it got him off!