Interested in sex on the roof of my office building?

  • alice1_wood13
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2003
      I was interested too so I found this guy on the internet and asked him to meet me outside of my office building late one night, when I got off of work. We chatted for a few minutes then I told him how nice the view was from on top of the building...We had to sneak up the back stairwell so we would not be seen...

      After a few more minutes we got down to business... After we were done I asked if he would take a few photos so I could prove to my gf's that I really did it! I just got them developed, wanna see... the view was great... hehehe

      http://www.Adultsexads.net/landing.asp?afl=TYHO