2520[FREE DOWNLOAD] NaughtyGirlsCatfighting.wmv, 8/16/2012, 1:30 am

  • reggiebennettsplace@yahoogroups.com
    Aug 16, 2012
      Reminder from: reggiebennettsplace Yahoo! Group

      Title: [FREE DOWNLOAD] NaughtyGirlsCatfighting.wmv

      Date: Thursday August 16, 2012
      Time: 1:30 am - 2:45 am
      Location: http://groups.chickscatfighting.com, There are a limited number of FREE passwords to our catfighting video section left, please claim yours now, http://groups.chickscatfighting.com, http://groups.chickscatfighting.com
      Notes: Special Memo To All Group Members,

      We have complied some of the best catfighting videos on the net into our groups new adult video section. In order to comply with Yahoos strict TOS (terms of service) regarding minors abilitiy to access adult content we have had to password protect these videos.

      BUT NOT TO WORRY!!! Each active member of our group is entitled to one free password, which grants them access to the entire collection at absolutley NO COST!

      http://groups.chickscatfighting.com

      Check Out Our Groups New Catfighting Video Section By Clicking Here

      Please, please, please ensure your Yahoo profile indicates you have reached the age of majority as we are trying to ensure all members are of legal age to view adult content.

      We apologize for the extra step to view our videos but it helps us protect both minors and our group.

      Thank you