Re: A New Parametric Regenerative Receiver

  • Des
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2009
      Hi again Mike and the list,

      Many thanks for the reply, I have to admit the name Feynman was lost on me though I do recall as a child in the early 60,s my dad's excitement after reading an article describing how the entire history of the human race could be written on something the size of a sugar lump. No doubt this was related to Feynmans original lecture.

      I followed the link you posted...

      http://www.zyvex.com/nanotech/feynman.html

      What an excellent talk that must have been all those years ago, I would imagine it caused a mixed reaction at the time but how prophetic his words turned out to be.

      BTW Good luck with the all magnetic 80m receiver, it sounds like another interesting project.

      73,s to all on the list.

      Des.