Regen used in one active contest

  • macrohenry
    Message 1 of 33 , Mar 1, 2007
      I recently participated in a DX contest where a radio with one active
      device was permitted. With my simple little circuit in central Texas,
      I logged 121 MW stations as far as Canada, Pennsylvania, Georgia,
      Nebraska, Iowa, Florida, and other nice catches.

      My set was a reflex-regen that uses a high gain transistor as the
      active device.

      Contest info is at www.crystalradio.us

      Pictures at the link below:

      http://www.tompolk.com/radios/2007DXcontest/1AD.html

      Macrohenry
    • woodjim41
      Message 33 of 33 , Jul 20, 2014
        Very respectable performance, Macro; congratulations!